AUGUST 18 to 24, RED LODGE, MONTANA
sUAS FLIGHT TRAINING COURSE
Your Fast 101 Tuition Includes
- Engaging “hands on” Sessions with Industry Experts, including Dart Drones Senior Instructor Colin Romberger, Geomatix UAS flight operations manager and Chief Analyst Ben Jarrett and YBRA Industry Advisor Chris French.
- Five days of Experience & Discussion Sessions in the classroom and field with high-definition equipment and cutting edge software
- Wi-Fi and Cellular Service
- All meals and beverages
- Transfer to and from YBRA to Billings Logan International Airport (BIL)
- True rustic field camp experience with mountain views
- Wi-Fi and cellular service
- Optional accommodations available in historic Red Lodge, Montana
Early Registration Pricing* Discount is available prior to July 1st
- Industry $4,095
- Academic $3,095
After July 1st :
- Industry $4,395
- Academic $3,395
* All-inclusive except airfare
Bring a GROUP to FAST 101 for an even Bigger Discount! Consider hosting an on-site retreat…
Group rates for planned groups of 5 or more attendees (from one organization) are available. To set up a group rate, please contact Gretchen Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org)
There will be a $100 cancellation fee for any cancellations for FAST 101 between now and July 1, 2019. Cancellations July 1st through July 30th will incur a 50% fee. After August 1st, there will be no refunds. No-shows will be responsible for the entire tuition amount. Substitutions may be made at any time at no cost.
Space is Limited!
Sign Up Now to Reserve Your Spot!
Days Hours Minutes Seconds
JOIN US, REGISTER EARLY
Stay updated about our Registration
Only 30 spots are available for the training! can’t commit right now?
Leave your email and We’ll keep you informed about availability.
The YBRA is a non-profit organization that was established in 1930 to “further fundamental geological science and the training of students under exceptionally favorable conditions.”
YBRA conducts geology and other applied field science in the northern Rocky Mountains of Montana and Wyoming.
PO Box 630,
Howell Gulch Road
Copyright 2019 ©YBRA.org